Knee sleeves are supporting pieces of power equipment that come with a variety of options. Like most other pieces of support equipment, their use comes with time and place, so it’s not a bad idea to equip yourself with steam at times when you need it most. Strength athletes usually reach for knee sleeves to protect joints, warmth, and stability.
The benefits of sleeves will depend on your sport of strength, preferences, and the desires/needs of the knee sleeves. Keep in mind that this list is made up of our rating criteria for each knee sleeve, and you may find that a different cut from our best choices suits you. After all, our goal is to connect you with the best sleeves for your lifting desires, or at least consider the presence of a knee sleeve that is familiar to you if you have never seen them.
Knee sleeves used for squats must be supportive, comfortable, and durable because they will protect the knee joint during heavy training. This is a great choice for dedicated squatters. Exo Sleeve 5 mm neoprene knee sleeves provide stability and tend to fit well on a variety of lifts. One of the main reasons why the Exo Sleeve is one of our best choices is that its neoprene compression cut is made to withstand even the heaviest squats or pulls.
Exo Sleeves can be exercised both in the gym and on the day of the gathering, so you can build confidence in heavy squats with this sleeve in both training and competition. In addition, this sleeve is durable and supports squat performance with high and low bars.
Who should buy Exo sleeves from 5 mm to the knee
- Any lifter who wants extra knee support for harder workouts and squats.
- Athletes who want reinforced and durable knee sleeves to stand the test of time. They are made of antimicrobial neoprene 5 mm thick.
- Lifters competing in IPF, USPA, USAPL, and many other major federations.
Who should not buy Exo sleeves from 5 mm to the knee
- A beginner who has not yet started his strength training journey with serious thinking. You may not have to invest in them yet.
- Lifters want to be aware of how much they spend on equipment because this product is more expensive.
With five millimeters thick neoprene and reinforced seams, Exo Sleeves are one of the best options on the market to support heavy squats as well as movement movements. Exo sleeves provide comprehensive 360-degree protection for heavy bar training.